ISO 14001 for construction companies – not just another certification.
- We develop corporate procedures that can ensure you a sustainable building.
- Planning – we help you to plan sustainable developments, engage all stakeholders – see as well asking stakeholders service
- Designing – our consultancy team is willing to help to introduce sustainable routs to your designs. We can help you design an energy efficient building, with low embodied energy and incorporate sustainability standards.
- Construction – Develop a responsible construction site. Minimize your waste, manage your waste and people.
- Building in use –are your clients satisfied and safe? Do they know how to use the new systems?
- Refurbishment – time to bring new ideas, why don’t you try a sustainable refurbishment. Ska rating is a nice tool to follow.
What is ISO 14001 ?
ISO 14001:2004 specifies requirements for an environmental management system to enable an organization to develop and implement a policy and objectives which take into account legal requirements and other requirements to which the organization subscribes, and information about significant environmental aspects. It applies to those environmental aspects that the organization identifies as those which it can control and those which it can influence. It does not itself state specific environmental performance criteria.